Wednesday 9 January 2013

Core team member of CORONA at work.........


MY WAY TO CORONA

by Mohit Jain, Core Team Member, CORONA

i still remember that day it 27th jan.. my interview for corona was scheduled at 3:00 pm 3rd floor... my heart beat was rising... at around 4:30 i got my chance.. and it was my first interview.. i was very nervous... but i managed to make it... i came out of the room..and first thing which i did was...called a friend bro...how was it?? a day passed... it was 29th jan.. 7:00 i got a message from Rishabh that you have been selected for corona.. 30th jan...my first call for corona...my meeting scheduled at 12:00 pm. 31th jan... my first day on field..and lucky i managed to get one sponsor... the first corona sponsor was brought by me i was like on cloud seven... days passed it went... it was march first week... we used to sit in college late night...  discussing things about corona..

i still remember that night it was 13th jan 2:00 am i got a call....MOHIT fuck up every dam thing and just come to sahil place.... Ohhhhh fuck... HONEY SINGH is not coming... now what to do...we had a long conversation...days passed... i enjoyed it like...it was 21st march... i was there i college.... till 3 midnight...hanging banner... crawling here and there...and morning 6 i was back there...for work... it was 2:00 pm i went to take bath...dam that day.... i remember when i am rishabh called me... and said le raha walley takly... i was like... bro...it was JUGGY-D performing.... and we danced like hell...11:00 pm we went for a dinner...

24th march...day went of with loads of fun.... and finally... DJ SUKETU...performing live in front of us....that day we cried like hell.... shit why this is getting over...and then ... GOA... i and my 4 seniors went to GOA... to get of corona...

I STILL REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY DATE.... THIS IS WHAT CORONA IS...

I TELL YOU GUYS... IT`S AN AMAZING AND LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE... DON'T JUST LET IT BLOW..AWAY... BE A PART TO TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.............

BE A PART TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.......


CORONA2k12